A House Divided
Sully’s been working hard to cover the mortgage they took out on the homestead after Michaela had to burn everything in her clinic. Times are tight, however, and Sully is having problems making payments on time. Brian writes to Sully’s old friend, Daniel, who comes to Colorado Springs to help get them back on their feet. While he’s there, Sully is both upset that he is trying to help them financially and Daniel falls in love with Michaela. What a loaded episode! We explore questions like:
- Is Sully too prideful in declining the money from Daniel for work that he legitimately did?
- How did Micheala claim to bring in money from her practice in “Money Trouble,” but in this episode she is broke and just starting to charge patients?
- Is the family right to harbor a grudge against Preston for doing his job?
- Is it possible that Daniel has a pattern of falling in love with Sully’s women and that’s why they have been separated for years?
- Join Kelly and Mark as they explore this action-packed and tense episode!
Kelly has her own Etsy store where you can find tons of amazing handcrafted items with a focus on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman and more! – please take a look!